All Star Day
UpdatedMonday May 22, 2017 byPottsgrove Little League.
UPDATED: All Star Events are taking place at Kulp Field, 134 W Moyer Road, Pottstown
2017 Pottsgrove Little League All-Star Celebration
Pottsgrove Little League will be hosting an All-Star Celebration on the weekend of May 20th. We have many fun events planned for all players, families, and friends of Pottsgrove Little League, so save the dates! A detailed schedule of events is listed below.
Also, see our List of 2017 All Stars
Saturday, May 20th
All Star Events at Kulp Field, 134 W Moyer Road, Pottstown
- 10am - 12pm Minors Division All-Star Game
- 12pm - 3:30pm Skills Competitions for All Divisions
- ALL PLAYERS are welcome to participate
- Awards presented to the top scores in each division
- Events will include
- 12pm-1:30pm (Teeball/Instructional divisions)
- Fastest to First Base
- Pitching Accuracy
- 1:30pm-3:30pm (Minors/Majors divisions)
- Pitching Speed
- Home Run Derby
- 3:30pm - 5:30pm Majors Division All-Star Game
- Players should wear their Little League uniforms when participating in any All Star events
- Players should plan to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to their game/event start time for warmups/check-in
- Parents - receive your returned "Volunteer Bond" if you have volunteered this year!
"Baseball & Beer" Fundraiser at Knights of Columbus, 675 Constitution Ave, Pottstown
- 6pm - midnight
- Tickets sold at the door
- Entry Tickets
- $10 each (13 years and older)
- $5 each for children 12 and younger
- Price includes admittance, buffet, and non-alcoholic drinks
- Beer Tickets
- $10 each - buys you all you can drink
- Link: Baseball & Beer Donation Form
- Link: Baseball & Beer Flyer for full details
Sunday, May 21st
Pottsgrove Little League Golf Outing at Linfield National, 66 Church Road, Linfield
- NOTE: The golf outing has been postponed to a later date.
Note 1: Event times are approximate and will be subject to event flow.
Note 2: In the event of a rainout, a league-wide email notification will be sent out by 9am that day.