Spring 2018 Baseball Season Registration Information
Updated Saturday July 21, 2018 by Pottsgrove Little League.
Spring 2018 Baseball registration is now closed.
Spring 2018 Baseball
- Register online
- Register in-person
- Saturday, Jan 13th 2018, 9am-12pm (Pottsgrove Middle School)
- Saturday, Jan 20th 2018, 9am-12pm (Pottsgrove Middle School)
- Saturday, Jan 27th 2018, 9am-12pm (Pottsgrove Middle School)
- Opens: Nov 15th, 2017
- Closes: Feb 4th, 2018
- Early-bird discounts for registrations by Dec 31st, 2017 Jan 14th, 2018
- Opens: Apr 14th, 2018
- Closes: Jun 16th, 2018
Divisions (per player age as of Aug 31st, 2018)
- Teeball (5-6 year olds)
- Instructional (7-8 year olds)
- Minors (9-10 year olds)
- Majors (11-12 year olds)
- Note - for weekday schedules we make every attempt to take the availability of our coaches into account. So volunteer to coach to have some influence over the schedule!
- Teeball: Typically 2 events per week (1 game or practice during week, Mon-Thu 6-7:30pm, and 1 game or practice on Saturday morning or early afternoon)
- Instructional: Typically 2 events per week (1 game or practice during week, Mon-Thu 6-7:30pm, and 1 game or practice on Saturday morning or early afternoon)
- Minors: Typically 2 events per week (1 game or practice during week, Mon-Thu 6-8pm, and 1 game or practice on Saturday)
- Majors: Typically 2-3 events per week (2 games or practices during week, Mon-Fri 6:30-8:30pm, and 1 game or practice on Saturday if no Fri game)
- Visit the Locations section of our website: Locations
- Teeball $70
- Instructional $90
- Minors/Majors $110
- Registration cost does not include $25 Volunteer Activity Fee, which will be returned to you after you complete 4 hours of volunteer time
- $10 discount per player if registered (and payment received) on or before Dec 31st, 2017
- Discounts for additional players.
- $25 late fee for payments after Feb 11th, 2018.
Questions? Contact us!
(Note: Please be aware of the recent League Age Determination Change which may result in unexpected results for some during registration. More specifically, any player born in 2005, in the months of May through August, will show as 1 year older in the registration system. If this affects your player please contact us with any questions.) See Little League International's Age Chart or their Age Calculator for player age verification.